For further details on the call for applications:
What to submit
Applicants are expected to prepare/collect the following four elements:
– a curriculum vitae, including contact details (max 1 page);
– a letter of motivation (700-1000 words);
– a letter of support from their supervisor (max 1 page);
– a statement on the estimated height of the financial contribution by the
participant and/or their institute.
These four elements are to be submitted as one single PDF-file.
In their motivation letter applicants should indicate:
– their research interests and current or planned research;
– their digital skills and the DH competences they would like to develop
and/or to improve during the workshop;
– their earlier involvement in DH events (workshops, etc.) as a
participant or otherwise.
Where to submit
Applications have to be submitted to the workshop’s ConfTool page:
On the ConfTool page, use the *Title* field to indicate your current affiliation and the *Abstract* field to indicate your position.
In case of limited connectivity you may consider to send the application as a single PDF-file to the following email address: email@example.com.
The workshop organizers will then insert your application into ConfTool.
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2019
Notification of acceptance: 13 February 2019
Submission of participants’ profiles: 1 June 2019
Workshop dates: 1-5 July 2019
DH2019 conference: 9-12 July